Mind Yourself has created the Wellbeing in the Workplace scheme to use our skills and experience to offer paid-for services to help fund our charitable work improving the mental and physical health of London’s Irish Community.
Contact: email@example.com or call 020 7697 4753
Are you worried about pressure and stress at work, or about the mental health issues faced by work colleagues? Today there is greater awareness than ever of the impact of mental health issues, our programme of Wellbeing at Work programmes will provide participants with the tools they need to overcome challenges and to be and stay healthy.
This is a preventative approach: don’t wait till employees and colleagues experience major problems. Everyone can benefit from taking part in our workshops, training, facilitation and coaching. They are all aimed at increasing wellbeing across organisations and with every session you will also be helping ensure vulnerable and older Irish people receive the support they need from our charity.
Benefits can include reduced: – illness and stress – and reduced sick and stress leave – presenteeism – grievances and complaints – reduced staff turnover
Benefits include improved: – customer service – a ‘can-do’, problem-solving team – levels of happiness and contentment among staff – resilience/mental toughness – focus/ higher productivity
Wellbeing in the Workplace can build on individual strengths to see the opportunities in every situation rather than the problems. Our sessions will be practical, flexible, adaptive and bespoke to the needs of the organisation.
Wellbeing in the Workplace sessions are provided by our associate Helen Gormley and Annemarie Freude Langevardi. They include:
- Wellbeing workshops of ½ day or 1 day. Workshops will be based in length and content on the bespoke needs of the organisation – and will include topics such as mindfulness & meditation, stress management, building resilience, self-care and after care. Resulting in a toolkit for participants, as well as a resource pack and mp3 downloads (for guided mindfulness or meditation for instance). These are intended for managers and staff.
- One-to-one professional coaching— useful for anyone within an organisation.
- Wellbeing audit. This is a consultancy offered in communication with managers and HR departments to identify issues and devise the best planned response (in terms of workshop, coaching and changes in working practices or policies)
- Wellbeing days. All day ‘fairs’ in the workplace or at a business hub where participants can engage in a variety of workshops in the key areas.
- Mental Health first aid (MHFA certified courses or bespoke sessions) including MHFA for schools, and for young people
- Suicide awareness/intervention
- Implementing the Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Street wisdom workshops. See https://www.streetwisdom.org/
- Train the trainer: train for Mental Health First Aiders and/or Wellbeing champions within your workforce.
- Other activities are available on request, including sessions focused on physical health and fitness including massage, yoga, pilates, nutrition, Qigong and trainer-led exercise sessions in the gym or outside.
Sessions can be delivered in a variety of ways including: Group workshops, one-to-one sessions, webinars, via Skype. Further resources and downloads will also be shared with participants.